Monday, July 23, 2007

Same Blog... New Week

Hi Everyone,
My name is Andrea and I'll be checking in on the blog this week. I am the Teen Services Librarian at our Angus Glen branch so next time you are up in my 'hood, come by and say hi.
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far and reading many great books.
I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. In the meantime, it is half-way through the summer and for those of you who are avid readers (or those of you who aren't), reading can be a great summer past-time. For me, I don't feel like I've had a summer unless I can spend at least one day on the beach up at a lake doing nothing but reading. If any of you are feeling like you are at a loss as to what to read next, I just thought I'd put a plug in for one of our library services that help match up books based on your personal preferences. It is like a customized, personalized reading guide. If anyone is interested, check out our website (mpl.markham.ca/readersresource/suggestion.htm) to fill out a what to read next?". If you decide to give it a try, let me know how you find it.

No comments: